The February 2013 issue features these articles:
• What the proposed federal produce safety rules mean to you• Lettuce varieties that tolerate heat and cold
• A new meal-planning service keeps CSA members happy
• Book Reviews: The Organic Seed Grower and The Art of Fermentation
• Capturing information in the field to help with recordkeeping
• Establish a framework for decision making when you’re under pressure
• Plans for farm-built pallets that make it easy to move transplants
• An urban flower farmer builds a flourishing business in weddingsYou can also purchase the February issue as a PDF to download immediately.